Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs 2020 – POF Jobs
The Pakistan Ordnance Factory jobs has announced a large number of new government vacancies for the unemployed citizens of the Pakistan Nation. These POF Jobs 2020 are Purely Government Jobs for the jobless people of the Pakistan. These New vacancies Will reduce a lot of unemployment in this country after the covid 19 (Corona Virus). These career Opportunities providing approximately 1500 government vacancies for the Students or Undergraduate as well as post graduate. We will deeply explain you about that like what is the education qualifications, age limit, Experience, Diplomas, other certificates, Physical Fitness, Last date, Application procedure and much more things which are related to the Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs 2020.
About Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs
The Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs are Purely government Jobs and this factories are working under the command of the Pakistan army commissioned officer. These factories are related to the defense construction like construction of modern weapons, Tanks, Machine Guns, other military equipment’s, defense equipment’s, military vehicles construction, vehicle or tank or other military spare parts and other army defense material Construction Systems. it’s headquarter is in wah cantt which is about 32 Km away from the Rawalpindi. It is working under the ministry of defense the government department of the Pakistan. it is largest industrial complex which is producing the arms and ammo for nation Defense. The Pakistan Ordnance Factory was founded in the 1951 in the Wah, Punjab. The Working employees of that department is about 27000 Plus.
Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs Gender Eligibility
Both Male and Female candidates can apply for these Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs 2020
Wah Cannt Near Rawalpindi Punjab, Havalian cantt, Sanjwal Cantt Punjab Pakistan
The Age Limit is different for the various posts/seats/positions
Like age limit for 25- 32 Years old for some posts it is 25, for others it is 30 and for others age limit is 35 years old
Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs Departments:
- Fire Fighting Department
- Medical and health Facility Department for the surgeons, cardiologists, doctors, nurses and other para medical staffs.
- Technical wings
- Engineering Department for Electrical Engineering, Mechanical engineer, Civil Engineer, Metallurgy engineer, Construction engineer, software engineer, computer engineer, environment engineer and other engineers.
- IT information department
- Administration Department Like MIS and Admin wings
- Welfare Department
- Boiler Maintenance wings
- Supply Wing
- Godown Keeper Depart
- Security Department
Education OR Qualification OR Experience For Pakistan Ordnance Factory
- Primary Pass/Middle Pass
- Intermediate like F.Sc Pre Engineering, F.Sc Pre Medical, ICS, DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineering) or any Equivalent Degree Holders.
- Any Graduation Degree holders
- Any Bachelors like BA, BS, BSc, BED, BS computer science, BS in finance, Education, information Technology, Agriculture, Engineering etc.
- Any Master Degree Holders which is recognized by the HEC higher Education Commission Pakistan
- Master in any field like IT, CS, MBA, B.Com, Finance, Business, Accounts, CA and others.
- MS/MA/MED/MSC from HEC Recognized degrees
- Any Engineering Degree Holders like Electrical Engineering, Mechanical engineer, Civil Engineer, Metallurgy engineer, Construction engineer, software engineer, computer engineer, environment engineer and other engineers.
- Any Medical Degree Holders like MBBS, Diplomas, Nursing Course, Paramedics Diplomas etc.
- Security Guard Experience Persons
Job Vacancies For Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs
- Manager Fire Fighting
- Specialist General Surgery, Neurologist, oncologist and cardiologist
- Dental Officer
- Medical Officer
- Assistant Manager technical
- Assistant Manager Chemical
- Assistant Manger Civil
- Assistant Programmer/Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager Admin
- Assistant Manager Welfare
- Technical Officer (Boiler)
- Nursing Instructor
- Nursing Sister
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Assistant news Editor
- Assistant Technical Officer (Boiler)
- chargeman Chemical
- Chargemen Engineering
- Chargeman Supply Wing
- Chargeman Horticulture
- Chargeman Paramedics
- Data Controller Supervisor
- Health Inspector
- Telephone Operator
- Security Supervisor
- UDC Upper Division Clerk
- LDC Lower Division Clerk
- Godown Keeper
- Security Assistant
- Mid wife
How To Apply For Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs 2020
Go to the Official Website of the Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs to Apply online
No TA/DA will be Given To the Candidates for The test or interviews
Age relaxation will be given according to the government rules
Women, Minorities and disabled quota is reserved
Age limit will be calculated on the closing date of the job advertisement
All the Candidates will undertake or take the bond of 5 years for the employment in Pakistan ordnance Factory Jobs
The Government employees can apply through their respected department by NOC from their departments
Only on The eligible candidates will be called for the test/interviews by SMS
Direct application will not be entertained mean offline application
For any query or help you can call on the number which is 051905524206
Last Date is 15 days after the Publication of the Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs Advertisement which is 21 June 2020.
Read the POF Jobs 2020 Advertisement Carefully for the More Details
Last Date For Pakistan Ordnance Factory Jobs 2020
Last Date is 15 days after the Publication of POF Jobs Advertisement which is about 21 June 2020